About - Watts Urethane Products Ltd
Watts Urethane Products Ltd has manufactured polyurethane components and assemblies for nearly 50 years. We:
- Supply industrial parts for a wide range of commercial and industrial machinery as components and manufactured to customer specifications,
- Develop technical solutions to resolve customer problems and enable their products to prototype and perform in many different environments
- Market and develop ranges of squeegee blades for the print and floor cleaning industries globally where we provide the technical edge.
- Provide re-bonded, press-on band and re-covered wheels for vertical access equipment and fork-lifts, working directly in partnership with leading fleet operators and with end-users.
- Manufacture a developing range of low maintenance street furniture such as bollards, bike racks and post & rail to meet highways regulations.
Watts Urethane offers most advanced range of Polyurethane systems available and uses these, in conjunction with our technical and processing experience, to supply and design better products for our customers.
Some of the benefits of using Polyurethane over other materials include:
- Improved physical performance in your application
- Lower down-times and maintenance costs for your business
- Higher efficiency and reliability for your manufacturing processes
- Faster and more cost effective prototyping & bespoke products
- Tailored material and component properties for your individual needs
Watts combines technology with PU know-how to innovatively solve our customers’ problems from material specification and product design through to the finished item. Browse our website to find out more.