Watts has supplied high quality, industry standard, and custom polyurethane components for industrial machinery for over 30 years. We only use engineering grade castable polyurethane materials, ensuring highly durable solutions tailored for the specific needs of the industry.
We work in collaboration with our customers, we develop new and better end-to end solutions through our design and experience working with polyurethane chemistry. At Watts we can tailor polyurethane mouldings to suit the specific requirements for the product’s end use.
Our aim is to enable all our Industrial Parts customers to benefit from a higher product performance, lower down-times, reduced costs and ultimately improve productivity. The intrinsic properties of polyurethane, coupled with our specialist knowledge provides a plethora of solutions, such as: higher abrasion and tear resistance, lower flex fatigue, high compressive and tensile strengths. These features and benefits can be combined as necessary with high chemical resistance and product weight saving, resulting in a more reliable up-time of your production equipment.
Our Industrial Parts Industries:
We operate within three core industries, producing some incredible PU solutions:
- Paper and Board Industries for products including polyurethane washers, bosses and suckers; creasers; anvil covers including split anvils; soft touch and non-crush wheels; shock absorbers, strippers and springs; blocks; rods, strips, blocks and cutting sticks; feed wheels and rollers and squeegee blades
- Metal Working Industries for polyurethane film, strip and sheet; acuforms, bending pads and blocks; strippers; springs and wear pads; rods, tubes and protective covers
- Ceramic and Iso-pressing Industries for polyurethane isobags of all shapes and sizes
- Mining, Quarrying and Recycling industries for polyurethane belts; sheet, scraper blades and wear pads; screening and grading mats; covers, tubes and rods; pulleys rollers and cable guides; star wheels
- Agricultural Industries for seed plantation components; ground and soil preparation stars; harvesting wheels; guides, rams and pulleys; rods, tubes and nozzles; suspension and shock absorbing components; links, buffers, and seals and; scraper blades
- Construction Industries for brick impression rollers; concrete casting moulds; kerb stone pressing plates; anvil cushions; gaskets, seals, sheets and strips; protection covers and wear pads; belts and covers; scraper blades; and wacker plates and shoes
Products include polyurethane rollers, wheels and pulleys; buffers pads and bump stops; springs and shock absorbers; scraper blades; wear plates; milling & grinding vessels and canister lining; sheet, blocks, rods, tubes and custom mouldings; cutting sticks.